- The system enters the pipeline via the fire hydrant at full mains pressure and causes no disruptions to supply.
- The camera completes a conditional survey 20 metres in each direction from the hydrant t-piece.
- The process eliminates any excavation, and also eliminates the need for a cut out of the pipeline to inspect condition and tuberculation levels.
- Well over 7,000 live insertions through fire hydrants alone, preventing 7,000 excavations, 7,00 interruptions and 7,000 cut-outs.
- Savings of 65% can be achieved by utilizing this method as it does not require any excavations.
100 M Investigator
a 2 inch access point or air valve we can avhieve 100 metres in both directions on piplines from 3 inch to 12 inch.
- The system has a full HD camera and leak detection head built in, so it can detect leaks in all pipe materials, as well as having full, real time vision of pipe condition, defects, valves and house connections.
- The system also has a sonde incorperated so it can accurately pinpoint leaks above ground, locate lost valves and locate laterals on the pipe, all of which are crucial for asset management.
- Also, with the sonde being built in, we have the advantage of being able to map the direction and depth that the pipeline is running.
- Using the system we are able to determine the grade of the tuberculation, with the information them being used to determine which pipelines are in critical need of rehabilitation.
- Quick launch to investigate problem leads to immediate results.
Long Distance System
- On trunk mains, 400 mm and above, we can achieve distances of up to 1000 metres.
- The LDS1000™ system is the most advanced long distance CCTV and leak detection system available for use within pressurised trunk mains.
- Again the system has full HD camera, leak detection, head and sonde incorperated.
- Pipe material does not matter, as the system detects the leak as it passes.
- The system can locate unknown laterals, obstructions in the pipeline, and determine pipeline material.
- All surveys are backed up by a DVD and comprehensive report.
- Using our external NDT (Non Destructive Testing) manipulator eliminates the need for pipe cut-out.
- The NDT manipulator completes a 360° revolution of the pipe, taking over 9000 ultrasonic pit depths to determine the pipeline lofe expectancy.
- Pro-active approach to leakage as the manipulator measures all wall thickness, which in turn determines how long the pipeline can remain in operation until failure.
The manipulator can determine fractures and abnormalities on the pipe wall.
- Cost savings as there is no need to cut-out and also no disruption to supply.